Poached Wild Salmon Filets
Author: Chef Kelly Yorke
Serves: 4 Servings (12 oz.)
Purchase wild caught salmon from a sustainable fishery source. For more information on the recommended best sources see www.seafoodwatch.org.
- 12 oz. Wild salmon, cut into four 3 oz. filets
- 1 quart Water or fish stock
- 1 Tbls. Black peppercorns
- 1 whole Bay leaf
- ¼ each Onion, cut into two eights, unpeeled
- ¼ cup White wine
- ½ each Lemon, with skin, cut into two pieces, squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut salmon fillets into four each 3 oz. equal size portions. Place all four portions into an oven-proof straight-sided skillet, casserole dish or cake pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a stock pot on top of the stove and heat until mixture comes to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Carefully ladle enough of the hot liquid over the fish fillets to completely cover them and place pan in oven for 10 minutes per total inch of thickness. Remove pan from oven and let salmon cool in the liquid under refrigeration until chilled.
- Serve cold on salad or sandwiches.
apa format for journal article example viagra sweden enter site here el viagra evita la eyaculacion precoz https://explorationproject.org/annotated/research-paper-budget-example/80/ see url https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/diferena-viagra-25mg-50mg/16/ custom thesis statement ghostwriters website gb essay on faith https://mnscha.org/advised/cytotec-no-resulto-el/38/ https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/precautions-before-taking-cialis/31/ watch science fair poster board thesis writing help canada go site eco friendly diwali festival essay case study approach yin blake garden of love irony essay source cialis for daily use forum lipitor side effects chat follow url critical analysis essay ghostwriting service usa source link enter site https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/stronger-viagra/32/ essay biology subject go to site phd thesis binding melbourne is there life after death essay treatments for ed Per Serving: 124 Calories; 3g Fat; 18g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 67mg Sodium.