https://keelingcurve.ucsd.edu/answers/star-rating-movies/44/ arthur miller death of a salesman essays essay your first day school http://hyperbaricnurses.org/8074-cheapest-viagra-ever/ essay on save water in hindi man takes viagra wears sweatpants for tsa pat down business writing essay topics https://heystamford.com/writing/pay-to-write-an-essay/8/ dissertation abstracts international jose saramago essay blindness get link click here burn notice introduction words for an essay student statement see what does viagra do for a man without ed herb interaction vimax viagra sean gryb phd thesis go research paper learning objectives how to write a dissertation last minute here source ignou assignments bts 2nd year follow url see url how much kamagra jelly should i take johnson college prep homework site me as a writer essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/help-with-my-trigonometry-admission-essay/47/ my best birthday essay follow site
- ⅝ cups Coconut Milk, organic, unsweetened
- ¼ cup Coconut palm sugar, organic (divided)
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil, melted
- 2 large Eggs, organic
- ½ tsp. Pure coconut extract, or ¼ tsp. coconut candy oil or essential flavoring oil
- Mix coconut milk with ⅛ cup coconut palm sugar and bring to a boil stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a skillet heat remaining ⅛ cup of sugar and coconut oil on medium (stirring constantly) until the sugar melts and becomes a caramelized, thick and soft, liquefied, light-brown mixture (about 2-3 minutes).
- Divide caramelized sugar mixture between the bottoms of two Pyrex custard cups. (Don’t worry it mixture is not spread out evenly on the bottoms – it will spread out during cooking)
- Beat eggs with the cooled coconut milk mixture, add coconut flavoring oil; blend well.
- Pour custard mixture over the caramelized sugar in the custard cups. Place cups in a cake pan. Carefully pour boiling water into the cake pan (be careful to not splash water into the custard cups). Place pan in a preheated 400 degree F oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until mix is solidified but not puffy.
- Remove from oven and remove custard cups from water bath pan to allow them to cool. When cool, remove custard from cups by loosening outer edges with a knife; then place a serving plate on top of the cup and flip both over (invert) so that the custard and caramel comes out on the plate with the caramel on top and the baked custard is sitting on the bottom.
Per crème caramel serving: 207 calories, 9g fat, 25g Carbohydrates, 6g Protein, trace Dietary Fiber, 212mg Cholesterol, 88mg Sodium
Per suggested combination of crème caramel, grilled pineapple and strawberry & lavender sauce: 320 calories, 9g fat, 53g Carbohydrates, 7g protein, 2g Dietary Fiber, 212mg Cholesterol, 93mg Sodium