enter phd dissertation coach globalisation helps our economy essays earth science research paper thesis binding book tvb sales presentation 2018 viagra orviston andre bazin essay bicycle thieves see bold girls essay help http://hyperbaricnurses.org/6251-viagra-over-counter/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/thesis-about-company/70/ scientific report writing example essay on if there were no books how do you write a book review enter site follow site hoe to do a resume https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-natural-casera-para-la-mujer/82/ knights of columbus essay contest entry form http://visablepeople.com/footnote-essay-678/ 1984 argumentative essay topics http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/viagra-effects-on-sperm/68/ recyclable xmas wrapping paper uk essay structure english https://smartfin.org/science/canada-generic-viagra-cost/12/ uts writing help cf1w do my business homework resume writing templates essay easy steps the speech: a historic filibuster on corporate greed and the decline of our middle class levitra langhorne
- 4 oz. Pepitas, (hulled pumpkin seeds) raw
- 1 Tablespoon Maple syrup, 100% maple
- 1.5 teaspoons Miso, light, organic
- 1.5 teaspoons Tamari soy sauce, organic
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Spread out pepitas on a cookie sheet or baking tray that has been lined with non-stick foil, or on a Silpat mat. Bake at 275 F for fifteen to twenty minutes or until pepitas start to change from raw and green in color to toasted and golden-brown in color.
- In a large bowl stir together the maple syrup, miso, tamari and mustard until well combined.
- Remove the pepitas from the oven and pour them into the bowl with the syrup mixture. Toss all together until the pepitas are well coated. Spread the coated pepitas back onto the cookie sheet and return to the 275 F (no hotter) oven for another 10 minutes. Remove and let pepitas cool. They will be soft at first but will crisp up when they are completely cooled.
- Serve candied pepitas as a snack or sprinkle them over hot cereal, salads, ice cream, yogurt, puddings, cheesecake or pumpkin pie.